I am a transfer student. How to I waive credits that I’ve taken in previous school?

Please submit all the transcripts from previous school to Registrar Office during registration.  Registrar Office will send the application form that notes all the waived credits to the assistant in your department.  Then assistant from your department will pass it to you.  Please make sure there is no mistake and confusion.  Afterwards, please send this application form back to Registrar Office.   This credit-waiving procedure also applies to repeaters.   Please submit all the transcripts from the school you previously attended or graduated to the Registrar Office before registration.