Why can’t I receive my transcript?

Students should double check their correspondence address on the student information system.  If there is change of correspondence address, students should inform Registrar Office.  If the correspondence address on student information system is correct, please bring student ID in person, or send a copy of student ID by mail (with a self-addressed stamped envelope) to Registrar Office and ask for a reissue of transcript.