Illustration of Application for Reducing Credit (2st Semester for Academic Year 2015 )
●The application for the reducing credit is only for the freshmen to the juniors. The minimum credits of the seniors (architecture department students of the fifth year) are 9 credits, so there is no need to apply for the reducing credit.
1. Students who have 4 credits of waiver and transference or prerequisite of the required subjects and the total are less than 16 credits after investigation, the lower limit could be reduced to 12 credits with the approval of the dean of the department, and it should be submitted to the Curricular Section of the Office of Academic Affairs for verification.
2. Here is the reminder for the students with reducing credits. If your credits for the semester are less than 16, you will be unable to apply for the early-warning course withdrawal even if you qualify for the key early-warning status after the midterm.
3. Please bring the Term Schedule of this Semester and the Transcript Record for verification.
4. Please deliver the application to the Curricular Section of the Office of Academic Affairs for verification before 5 pm on Mar. 25 (Fri.), 2016.
1. Fill out the “Application Form of Reducing Credits” online
2. Print out the paper copy and complete the procedure of approval (signed by the dean and the office of the department).
3. Deliver the paper copy with the Term Schedule of this Semester and the Transcript Record to the Curricular Section of the Office of Academic Affairs.
4. The Office of Academic Affairs verifies the application (takes a few working days)
5. The students who fail to pass the verification will be informed later.
Online link of the “Application Form of Reducing Credits”: http://course.service.thu.edu.tw/apply
【We suggest you to open the website by Google Chrome. You need to log in with your account and password to fill out this form.】